Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 01:00:50 +0800
Actually, I had tried to clean the scanner down deep inside, just not yet
remove the CCD from the PCBA.

The service of Nikon is very poor here, my LS2000 had mechanical vibration
problem at 1x scanning (sawtooth on straight lines), I left the sample slide
to them for evalution but got no result, even the slide was not returned. I
also brought a slide (moon shot) to show the flare problem on 4000ED, they
just say it was normal and they did perform the cleaning so I had to pay.

C.H.Ling