Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 09:04:41 +0800
There is DOF problem with the Nikon but most of the negative film strips are
flat enough, the  problem is the mounted (non glass) slides. The auto film
strip loader of Nikon is great, I don't see much problem with slides and
negatives in strip form.

When I was looking at the Imacon specifications, I found they don't have
dust removal, it is a deal killer. Many of the slides and negatives I have
seen are badly stored and handled, it would take lots of time for touch up.

C.H.Ling