Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 11:30:44 -0400
Thanks for the link.  I tried it once before but my mechanical setup was
rather poor... a hastily cobbled together mix of Canon 5D, Olympus
50/3.5 macro and OM slide copier.  There are height and pentaprism
interference problems between the Canon and OM gear.  I need to try
again and spend some time resolving the mechanical fits.

Chuck Norcutt