Re: [OM] IMG: Au Jardin d'Alice, one more ... MOOSE

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Au Jardin d'Alice, one more ... MOOSE
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:42:25 +0200
Oh yes, you've done a nice accurate job Moose, thanks.

I'll stick to my personal interpretation as to the colours for the
ultra light purple/magenta in the center still remains a distractor
and the smooth fuzziness of the lower petals doesn't really work with
the rest.

I know you start from what the - sometimes faithful - sensor recorded
when I start from - often bad - memory ;-)
Call me artsy :-(

Thanks again

Amitiés
Philippe