Re: [OM] IMG: Au Jardin d'Alice, one more ... MOOSE

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Au Jardin d'Alice, one more ... MOOSE
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 03:25:15 -0700
On 6/20/2012 12:42 AM, philippe.amard wrote:
> Oh yes, you've done a nice accurate job Moose, thanks.
>
> I'll stick to my personal interpretation as to the colours for the
> ultra light purple/magenta in the center still remains a distractor
> and the smooth fuzziness of the lower petals doesn't really work with
> the rest.

Easy enough to make the center match the surrounding colors. Anything done with
the back petals to downplay them tends
to make the center look isolated, disconnected, but your trick of darkening and
vignetting helps.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Amard/Rose-straight-8553.htm>

> I know you start from what the - sometimes faithful - sensor recorded when I
> start from - often bad - memory ;-)
> Call me artsy :-(

Hi Artsy, how ya doin'?

Howdy Pardner Moose