Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:50:23 +0100
You have been paying too much attention to Ken, Tina, who raised this just a
week ago.  I replied to suggest that was not the case, and offered the
following link to an explanation of how to get it up and running. Granted,
it doesn't work straight out of the box, but there is no shortage of
detailed instructions, and plenty of happy "It worked!" responses:

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/44994-getting-your-nikon-coolscan-work-w7
-x64.html

Piers