Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 11:04:01 -0500
> You have been paying too much attention to Ken, Tina, who raised this just
> a week ago.  I replied to suggest that was not the case, and offered the
> following link to an explanation of how to get it up and running. Granted,
> it doesn't work straight out of the box, but there is no shortage of
> detailed instructions, and plenty of happy "It worked!" responses:
>
> http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/44994-getting-your-nikon-coolscan-work-w7
> -x64.html

I actually haven't said a word about that since you posted it. I was
going to do it to my W7 machine but saw that I'd have to completely
uninstall Vuescan first. The process looks just a little bit scary at
the moment. I'm going to do a system backup before trying it and will
probably have to get a new key from Ed Hamrick.

I'll probably do it, but I'm just a little scared at the moment.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx