Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Faviana and Reymundo
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:28:40 +0100
Indeed you haven't said a word, I didn't mean to suggest that you had. I can
understand you feeling wary - but there's no need to extend the fright.
There's surely no need for a new key for Vuescan, you just need to input
your existing email address, serial number and customer number, Vuescan
knows nothing about the PC it's installed on. In this regard, I do speak
from experience, having re-installed Vuescan on a new PC with no problem at
all. As regards getting a Nikon Scanner to run under Windows 7 - well, one
day, but for now I am Firewire-less.

And, by the way, NikonScan runs out-of-the-box under Win 7 - it's the
scanner drivers which are the unsupported bit.

Piers