Re: [OM] Really (OT) Question, But Photography Related

Subject: Re: [OM] Really (OT) Question, But Photography Related
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 20:55:21 -0400
Dear Bob,

It never hurts to be friendly and answer questions.  They may come back
some day and buy a print or two or even mention your gallery to their
friends.  I doubt any information you gave them will ever be used to
compete against you. They probably have no idea how to actually use their
cameras or print anything.  Don't worry about it.  Be friendly.  Answer
questions.  Karma will catch up with you.

Tina

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 8:15 PM, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > So, today was Opening Day at Whitmire Gallery. No fanfare. No ads. Just
> > an OPEN flag flapping in the breeze.
> --

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com