Re: [OM] Really (OT) Question, But Photography Related

Subject: Re: [OM] Really (OT) Question, But Photography Related
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:17:14 -0400
PS: Still, the number of questions I get suggests that notwithstanding whether
I'm being used, there might be a summer market up here for half-day seminars of
one kind or another. I know an awful lot of the bigger names in modern
photography are making their livings these days not off prints, but rather off
workshops and such.

--Bob