Re: [OM] WAS Abandoned Supermarket in Fort Wayne NOW reclaiming the subu

Subject: Re: [OM] WAS Abandoned Supermarket in Fort Wayne NOW reclaiming the suburbs
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:19:25 -0400
And it's also happening right here in "River City".  About 1/2 mile away
is a small mall with a supermarket, several small shops, restaurants and
other businesses and what was, until recently, a long abandoned discount
department store.  It has recently been taken over by a civil
engineering firm who has totally refurbished the building, repaved the
parking lot and are filling it with about 100 engineers.  They're
branching out to cover a wider geographic area and the business is
growing.  They had previously been located in a too small space in a
decaying downtown area.  They're now in the suburbs.

Chuck Norcutt