Re: [OM] Really (OT) Question, But Photography Related

Subject: Re: [OM] Really (OT) Question, But Photography Related
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:26:11 -0400
An excellent suggestion. I've been mulling this over recently, trying to figure
out the correct niche between just standing around and talking and what the big
guns are doing. I know I got a newsletter from John Paul Caponigro that he's
doing guided trips limited to, I think, six people. The latest, which is think
is done now, was going to be Monhegan Island, which I can see from the road
down from my house. Each participant pays $3600 for the workshop, three nights,
four days. I'm not sure how much is included, food and lodging wise. I know
transportation isn't. I'm just not interesting in that level, nor do I think I
have the chops to pull it off. But a one- or two-day "fun" workshop might be
just the ticket.

--Bob