Re: [OM] Really (OT) Question, But Photography Related

Subject: Re: [OM] Really (OT) Question, But Photography Related
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:43:16 -0400
A skill fewer and fewer people possess. In a sense, that same skill can be
honed on the digital side. A lot of people take pictures. Very few of them know
how to process, and fewer still know how to print. But then the technology is
there, easily available, to encourage them to think they can.

Still, I wonder what Graham and Mac over at Nash Editions would say?

--Bob