Re: [OM] Got a new (OT) squeeze; my poor pooch

Subject: Re: [OM] Got a new (OT) squeeze; my poor pooch
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 16:07:30 -0500
> You people have no appreciation for the force of the wind we get around
> here. ;^P
> Joel (channeling AG) W.

That was definitely true, yesterday. I probably scuffed off a thousand
miles worth of rubber having the steering wheel cranked over so far
while on I-80.

Wish the guy who drove me off the road paid a little more attention to
his driving than his cellphone. Nothing new underwear couldn't take
care of, but good grief people! That solid double line down the middle
of the road means stay on your side. Fortunately, I had the Jeep as I
had to do a little off-roading. Robby Gordon would have been proud of
me.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx