Re: [OM] Film scanning

Subject: Re: [OM] Film scanning
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 13:06:02 -0400
Swiffer Dusters are good.  Dust sticks to them like a magnet.

You are right.  The slide copy in this post looks very good.

Interesting arrangement for the flash firing up through the bottom from
the back.  I hadn't noticed it before.  What it the light box under the
copy stand.  Something home brewed?

Chuck Norcutt