Re: [OM] BW film scan testing

Subject: Re: [OM] BW film scan testing
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 14:13:46 -0500
I have this sick feeling in my stomach that I bit off a bit more than
I really wanted to chew. But I'll continue on. At the moment, I've got
NikonScan plowing through it.  Ooooo, not back NikonScan!

This image I'm working with has the extremes of exposure. AA would be
proud of me. ;) It definitely represents about the toughest you can
get. I've chemical printed it so I know what can be done in the
darkroom. I'm trying to get the scan to be as good as that. Uh huh. No
toe/shoulder curves to lean into with digital.

Would anybody be offended if I put this together for now as a PDF
document? I'm not quite ready to do it on the new website and I'd like
to kinda do a draft copy and keep it amongst ourselves until it is
ready for prime time.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx