Re: [OM] IMG: Baby on Board

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Baby on Board
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 11:10:29 +0800
Tina, for this image the color looks ok but contrast is too high. For me I
prefer more rooms for both highlight and shadow (zero cutoff), this image
has heavy shadow cutoff, there is no way to recover. If you need the best
quality you need to rescan them. I have little experience with Silverfast, I
don't like the one came with my Epson. I prefer Epson's own software as it
gives much better control on evey bit of data.

If digging out the best from existing one is your only solution, here is one
with simple adjustment (level and a little shadow in PS), see if it suit
your taste.

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/144268856.jpg

C.H.Ling