Re: [OM] (OM) OT Tina's scanning settings for K64 slides

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Tina's scanning settings for K64 slides
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 18:30:05 -0500
In the case of Tina's slides, I would tend to think that the slides are
pretty faithful to the original coloring. As she is digitizing a library of
images which will outlast her and possibly a number of generations,
becoming part of the historical record, I would personally prefer that they
be kept as close to the original slides as possible. The major exception
would be for the correction of fading due to projection. But that's just me.

Ken

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx