Re: [OM] a pair of house finches

Subject: Re: [OM] a pair of house finches
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 05:42:17 +0100
Ah, Midsomer Murders.  That explains your distraction.  I've just looked it up
on Wikipedia and was surprised to find that Causton police station is set in
the former Royal Air Force Advanced Staff College at RAF Bracknell.  I attended
the year-long course there in 1993, but it was sold about 10 years later.

I must have a go with the Content-Aware operations; I keep thinking about it .
. .

Chris