Re: [OM] K64 scan vs 5D II copy

Subject: Re: [OM] K64 scan vs 5D II copy
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 17:25:48 +0800
I just have the original slide :-) It was shot 22 years ago, my elder son is
going 25 soon.

Ok, I surrendered, my eyes seeem not very good :-) I just consulted my young
son, he has the best eyes in the family. Here is the version adjusted by
him, he said it is difficult to get exact match but this one should be more
close to the original.

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_0657A.JPG

C.H.Ling