[OM] Pictures after typhoon passed through

Subject: [OM] Pictures after typhoon passed through
From: Michael Wong <michael1015@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 19:36:43 +0800
Last Tuesday, a small typhoon passed through Hong Kong, I went to the Peak
after the typhoon signal from no.3 had been changed to no.1.

Very lucky I saw double rainbows (the left one near IFC2 (the tallest
building in the picture at the left lower corner) is not easy to see that).
The rainbows likely running from the North Point area (far area of the
picture) to Admiralty area, finally seems "landing".
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8146/7439226318_c1fc3b07cf_b.jpg

The second one was shot after raining in the same day, the sky was crystal
clear.
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7273/7439226638_9309a080b5_b.jpg

Both pictures were shot with 4x5 Fujichrome Provia 100F, Schnedier Super
Symmar 110mm XL F5.6, Ebony 45s, scanned by Epson V700.

---
Michael