Re: [OM] K64 scan vs 5D II copy

Subject: Re: [OM] K64 scan vs 5D II copy
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 23:35:28 +0800
Thanks for looking, Joel. Inside the RAW file, there are lots of room on the
shadow area, usually I will sacrifice the shadow but ensure no highlight is
clipped. Looking at the histogram of 5D II sample file, all highlight
information are there just the tone at the highlight area is not right.
Using Shadows/Highlights tool in PS can improve the highlight visual
character.

C.H.Ling