Re: [OM] IMG: Expecting

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Expecting
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 13:49:56 -0500
> I have HWMBO!  He's my finance manager and keeps me in line when I lust
> after new Leica equipment ;-)

Ah, but here in the photographic and art world, SWMBO trumps HWMBO.
HWMBO only thinks that HMBO, but in reality SWMBO has subtle means of
making HWMBO conform to the wishes of SWMBO. I do recognize that this
is not universal. There are many HWMBO that use unseemly means of
making SMO regardless. But fortunately, in the world of photography
and the arts, most of those knuckle draggers haven't evolved enough to
be part of our circles.

14 Leicas? I see that you've managed to have HWMBO conform to your
wishes 14 times, at least.

AG (not SWMBO) Schnozz
--
Ken Norton