Re: [OM] Diet and the Omegas WAS Re: Poppies

Subject: Re: [OM] Diet and the Omegas WAS Re: Poppies
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 09:21:03 +0200
Sorry for replying to these a bit late but have been away at a
conference. I am not planning on doing Hits for just the cholesterol but
for the other benefits it gives, I am also middle aged (50 so I think)
its a bit early for mine to be too high plus I am interested in seeing
if it really does work.