Re: [OM] Help me decide

Subject: Re: [OM] Help me decide
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 16:06:41 -0500

> Which to you prefer, if either?  Is it a problem that the cat is not sharp?
>  It was really, really dark in there!

Oh, the second one is the winner for sure! The fact that the cat isn't
sharp (a problem I think is common among most cats) is definitely not
a problem for me.

What is the clincher is that the faces and food are all in alignment.
Excellent eye flow. The first one has poor eye flow as the viewer's
eyes are dragged out of the frame a couple of times.

It's all relative, though. Your discards are my keepers.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx