Re: [OM] IMG: Monarch

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Monarch
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 19:46:27 -0500
Thanks, Chuck.  To me, the first two, shot at f/8, just have too much
background intruding into the subject area.  The third one was shot at
f/3.5, which puts the background where it should be, at least for me.  But,
in the case of the third one, the lighting is flat.

I'm learning a little each day.  And the autofocus is essential when
following butterflies.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA