[OM] Help me decide

Subject: [OM] Help me decide
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 23:06:42 -0400 (EDT)
I think the second one is the more emotive photograph since both the
man
and the cat are intent on the food.  The cat isn't sharp because it's
outside the very shallow DOF and focus seems to be on the man's knee.
think it's OK as is but, if it were mine, I'd try to reduce the grain
and then tweak the cat a little bit with Focus Magic after the grain
reduction.

Chuck Norcutt

Yes, very nice image.  Sheesh, I seen many of yours I haven't liked.
I'll don my I agree with Chuck T-shirt for those comments.

Mike