Re: [OM] Help me decide

Subject: Re: [OM] Help me decide
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:52:45 +0800 (WST)
Hi Tina,

(Welcome to the list)

> I spent hours spotting the dust on this one:

> And then I found this one a few shots over:

> Which to you prefer, if either?  Is it a problem that the cat is not sharp?
>  It was really, really dark in there!

I prefer the second one, the food is in focus and thats what everyones
attention is on, so the cat being out of focus is ok. It's also got a much
nicer symmetry to it than the first shot.

A very nice shot really :)

I also dont mind the grain, in this case I think it add's to the image.

Only another 2,400 emails to go through for June to catch up.
The I guess I should browse through May's list email's as well :)

Cheers
Ian Manners