Re: [OM] (OM) OT Health matters

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Health matters
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:34:45 +0200
Brian,

I am sure Chuck will respond to this as he disputes the fact that lower
cholesterol is necessary. I did find the statistics intersting.

I have found some reference to what my wife had recently discovered and
it interested me because I personally know a few women who have died in
the 40-50 age bracket which although may have always happened - I was
not aware of it.

<http://www.cancure.org/budwig_diet.htm>

My own personal opinion though is that the modern diet of prepared  food
is NOT healthy and the effects are I believe starting to show already. I
believe science can not yet understand the full links and relationships
between foods to make a healthy synthetic diet and the food industry
(like the tobacco and drugs industry) wants you to eat more but then I
don't like wifi either so I guess some would consider me mad ;-)

IanW aka swispace