Re: [OM] Rexall Drug Sign - Winterset, Iowa

Subject: Re: [OM] Rexall Drug Sign - Winterset, Iowa
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:02:44 -0500
> You've been channeling Clint Eastwood this week. Now you're dreaming of
> a bridge in Madison County.

Whew! I was doing a "Where's Waldo" thing here.

Montross Rexall Drug is in Winterset, Iowa.
Winterset is in Madison County.
Madison County has covered bridges.
Stone bridge is not a covered bridge, but where the picnic occured.
Clint Eastwood played Robert Kincaid, the National Geographic photographer.
The water below the Roseman Bridge is where Francesca's ashes were placed.

"Bridges of Madison County"

What a long way to go for a pop culture reference. :(

I'm feeling like Mercedes. I just want to sit down in the middle of
the trail and throw my tantrum until I get my way.

AG Schnozz

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx