Re: [OM] (OM) OT Health matters

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Health matters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:23:40 -0400
I forgot to add (and it's mentioned in Gardner's talk) that a low carb
diet has been shown to not only reduce LDL but also fosters large, light
LDL particles.  A high carb diet fosters small and dense LDL particles
which are now (supposedly) implicated in heart disease.

Does any of this matter?  I haven't a clue but it certainly is opposed
to the conventional wisdom.

Chuck Norcutt