[OM] IMG: Morning Coffee

Subject: [OM] IMG: Morning Coffee
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 18:13:19 -0400 (EDT)
Werner H. Moose writes:

>Until Heisenberg, physicists liked to think that they could remain
objective,
>observe and measure without affecting. It
>isn't true of atomic particles, and certainly not true with people.

At first the "peek" looked distracting but upon further study Moose has
a very good point. So now your image lies in a state intermediate
between acknowledging the photog or not (content aware fill would
dissect out the peeker in a flash) --not dissimilar to Schrödinger's
cat , neither dead nor alive until the state is checked. But the state
of the image has already been checked.

Perhaps I should now duck as "When I hear about Schrodinger's cat,"
Stephen Hawking once said, "I reach for my gun."

Erwin Rudolf Josef Alexander S. Mike