Re: [OM] Tina's B&W photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Tina's B&W photos
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 18:26:13 -0400
I'm doing both, Philippe!  Maybe I need to have one series developed to all
look alike and a different folder for those developed individually.  This
is really getting complicated.  I'm putting all of the Families of Honduras
photos into a Collection in LR.  If I hit Auto, will I get a similar look
to all?

Sobbing here.  :-(

Tina

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 6:17 PM, philippe.amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>wrote:

> Well, if the idea is to present the whole series, in the form of a
> book, I'd fully agree.
> Yet, if Tina is selling one photo after the other, I'd recommend
> making the best of each one.
>
> Just my 2 euro cents.
> Over to you Tina :-)
> Amitiés
> Philippe
>
> Le 28 juin 12 à 23:47, Ken Norton a écrit :
>
> > Moose thus grunted:
> >> But to me, the tonalities are all over the map. It seems to me that
> >> they
> >> would be helped by choosing an overall look and
> >> sticking with it.
> >
> > I do agree. If I was custom printing this series, I would determine
> > the look and get them all to fit within that look. Unfortunately, that
> > would mean that some individual photographs might not be perfect, but
> > at least they would be consistent.
> >
> > Yeah, I would love to print these on ADOX MCC 110. Hubba hubba.
> >
> > --
> > Ken Norton
> > ken@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > http://www.zone-10.com