Re: [OM] IMG: More Homework

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More Homework
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 12:24:59 +1200
Tina Manley

Wrote

> Thanks, Bob.  I adjusted it in LR:

> Better or not?
>
> Tina
>
> On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Bob Whitmire
> <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
> > Good shot, but my eye automatically goes out the door where it's bright.
> > Have to drag it back in to see the kid doing homework

Although your web-site disallows right-click saving, I did find that I can
direct
print from the web-page with my H-P Laserjet laser printer, on normal white
paper.  So I now have in front of me printed copies of both versions.

For my taste, the first version is better. The dark and near dark areas come
out as nearly glossy blacks but not so much as to be overpowering.

The left wall has more character being a tad darker, so also the forest
outside.

For my 2 cents, the first is better.

I printed the image to show a certain spoiled brat of a 9-year old how lucky
she is. I might also take it to her school ... :-)

Brian Swale.