[OM] time for a new video card

Subject: [OM] time for a new video card
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 14:34:27 -0700
Might be time for a new video card. I'm seeing weirdness in the display.
I'm going to try rolling back the driver to a past version first but
don't have much confidence that will help. Currently have a Radeon
HD2600pro running 1600x1200 32bit 16M.

Interested in something that works for photo editing. Some CAD type
apps. Not interested in games, movies. May want to run two decent
monitors on modern connections in the future. (hdmi/display port) So
what should I get? Budget up to $150, (is that reasonable?)

Mike