Re: [OM] Wondering what the M-Monochrom is like?

Subject: Re: [OM] Wondering what the M-Monochrom is like?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 20:44:45 -0400
I've never previously investigated what type of venomous snakes are in
Iowa.  It seems you have Copperheads and 4 species of rattler (Florida
only has 3 species).  But the range maps say they're located near the
western and eastern borders and timber rattlers in maybe 1/4 to 1/3 of
the southern part of the state.  Doesn't look like there's much to worry
about in central Iowa but it's probably wise not to walk around in waist
high grass in shorts and sandals.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt