Re: [OM] New Olympus FL-600R doesn't work with E-M5

Subject: Re: [OM] New Olympus FL-600R doesn't work with E-M5
From: "List, OM" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 00:26:43 -0700
I've got the much smaller, simpler FL-300R. It works fine with two AAA
eneloop batteries. It is not well labeled for which direction the batteries
go. Nothing needed to be set on the camera. It would power up and fire with
or without the camera.

Chuck's comment that it sounds like your flash is defective would appear to
be an unfortunately likely situation. Good luck.

Jeff