Re: [OM] Wondering what the M-Monochrom is like?

Subject: Re: [OM] Wondering what the M-Monochrom is like?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 09:38:08 -0400
I'd never heard of an American brown snake before... just the Aussie
kind.  Had to look it up which was difficult because my Peterson's field
guide has some index errors.  As it turns out we have Northern brown
snakes in the east but I've never seen one... not surprising since
they're supposedly very secretive.  Iowa also has Northern browns snakes
and two sub-species, the Texas and Midland brown snakes.

Chuck Norcutt