Re: [OM] IMG: Bananas

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Bananas
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 11:00:06 -0400
They do. That's very much a part of their inherent beauty. But it's hard for
those of us in the so-called First World to see past the poverty to the sense
of family and happiness that shows in your images. We've got materialism bred
into our bones, and I don't think we'll ever get shed of it. We ought to be
worried less about our Gross National Product and Dow Jones Industrials and
more about how to increase our Gross National Happiness Index. Watch all the
election talk and tune into the materialistic subtext from both sides of the
political spectrum. We are a shallow and churlish people. Most of the time. <g>

Says Bob on his MacBook Pro with Pegasus R4 Raid array. hooked to his NEC PA271W