[OM] OT: BOSTON Tips required

Subject: [OM] OT: BOSTON Tips required
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 19:38:48 -0400 (EDT)
I am in Boston for work once per week and my wife is there for work
every weekday.  Problem is the natives know the hotels to some degree
but never stay there or price them out and travelers on business don't
shop either.
There is probably over a 5K shortage of hotel rooms in Boston
especially around the convention center. Plans are underway to remedy
that as soon as feasible but in the meantime prices in town are
exorbitant, IMO.
Marnie did a quick search on one of the usual suspect sites Trip
advisor and they had a good range of places with reviews.  I looked at
them too. If you have specific questions about a location don't
hesitate to ask.
Mike