Re: [OM] IMG: You and me at the top of the world

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: You and me at the top of the world
From: "List, OM" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 10:00:38 -0700
Interesting how quick associations affect how a picture is seen. When I
first saw it I thought the left side of the building was (the part with the
balconies opening to the left) was actually wider at the top. Looking more
carefully the black border prevented me from seeing that the right edge of
the building was also shifted to the left at the top. I think the picture
is just slightly rotated counter clockwise from vertical.

My wide angle lenses have barrel distortion. I don't think at first
glance I would interpret any but the most obvious pin cushion distortion as
pin cushion distortion.

Jeff