Re: [OM] Rights to Olympic Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Rights to Olympic Photos
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 09:31:41 -0400
For some reason I am unreasonably apathetic about this year's games. Maybe it's
like birthdays: I've had so many they just don't excite me anymore. <g> But I
must give Her Majesty credit for a smashing performance as the latest Bond
Girl. And double points to her Corgis, which I understand refused to allow
stunt doubles to stand in for them.

But so far, that's the limit of my Olympic enthusiasm.

Oh, and seeing the parade ground at Horse Guards transformed into a beach
volleyball pit. I wonder what Nelson and Wellington would have had to say about
that had their shades met once again in passing . . .

--Bob