[OM] Space - The TPE frontier

Subject: [OM] Space - The TPE frontier
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 17:16:49 -0500
As most of you know, I'm a huge fan of the program TPE (The
Photographer's Empheris). I use both the iPad app and the Android app.

The iOS version (iPad) version has been updated to version 2.2 which
has a couple new features of note. I'm sure the Android update is
forthcoming.

1. New events, including celestial events.
2. Crescent moon visibility
3. Pin swap

The pin swap is the killer addition. The big problem that I've had is
when trying to do a moon/sun intercept of an object. The program is
photographer location centric. With the pin swap we can turn it into
object centric with a touch of a button.

There are other new aspects to version 2.0-2.2.1, but these are pretty
big for me. Oh, and you can now edit the position based on LAT/LON
coordinates.

Oh, BTW, it is a full moon tonight.

AG (slightly looned) Schnozz

--