Re: [OM] Getting closer (Digital -> Adox CHS mapping)

Subject: Re: [OM] Getting closer (Digital -> Adox CHS mapping)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 09:32:33 -0500
>> Careful.  That means the Moose and other recent converts can bring their
>> EM-5s.  :-)
> Works for me. :)

If it meant them coming to these "Zuikofests", they could bring a sack
full of sketch pads and charcoal for all I care.

I do think it would be pretty cool if we did a forced limit. Each of
us can bring two OM bodies and three lenses. Of course, we'd
coordinate the lenses so we don't have duplicates.

Oh, and to keep this on topic, a few bricks of Adox CHS.

I'd have the OM-3Ti and OM-4T. A brace of MD2s (to tame the aperture
actuator and to provide additional baseplate height to eliminate
tripod/lens interference). If we restricted this to no zooms, I'd pack
the 350/2.8, 100/2 and 24/2.8. You can bring the 50/1.2, 28/2.8 and
180/2.8. Or, we could just pack whatever we want and totally disregard
the other person.

Oops. I forgot about the shift lenses. Must get both of those shift
lenses out of the closet.

AG

--
Ken Norton