Re: [OM] Eeeek!

Subject: Re: [OM] Eeeek!
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2012 17:52:24 -0500
On Thu, Aug 2, 2012, at 04:55 PM, Moose wrote:
> > Are you using a single focus point or an array?
>
> Single. That's how I've always worked.

Seems like that should minimize differences between types of focusing
technologies.

I think you'll like the AFL/AEL capabilities.  The setting that we all
like allows you to set the AEL button for AF and it remains locked on
that point for multiple shots.  I think you might have to enable memo on
the AEL button in the settings though.  I am assuming the OM-D works
this way.  The 5D is less sophisticated than Olympus cameras in this
respect.  Dunno about the 60D.

Joel W.

  http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html