[OM] IMG: Canning

Subject: [OM] IMG: Canning
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 18:59:43 -0400
Sorry, guys!  This is why I have not been commenting on any photos lately.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/145158405

I'm so tired and the garden is still full of tomatoes, eggplants, peppers,
pears, apples, grapes, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries!  And my new
chickens have started to lay.  There is just too much going on at the farm
(we finished wallpapering the master bathroom!) and I have to get ready for
the talk I'm doing in NYC next week!

I think I need a long vacation.  I will get back to commenting on photos
and asking for help as soon as life returns to "normal".  ;-)

Tina
--
Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com