Re: [OM] [OT] Welsh Holiday Picture(s)

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Welsh Holiday Picture(s)
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 10:42:04 +0200
Thanks to all who looked and commented glad you enjoyed them, There was
little sun but it was mostly dry and for me more comfortable ;-)

Note I said most were taken one handed, this is because of the dog which
I am usually holding the lead of in my other hand  and whom Bob referred
to in this image

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Holidays/WalesinJul2012/24521386_HwX88k#!i=2001955272&k=MpzCGsG&lb=1&s=A>

Bob, assuming you are looking for a motorcycle camera  I would compare
the OMD and Xpro-1 both deliver good results but its achieved by a
totally different technique, Mooses critic of the XPro-1 having less
lenses etc is valid but I saw it as a plus for me as I want to reduce my
choices which also applies to the rest of the camera less options (read
confusion)  for me  is more because I want simplification BUT I know
that will frustrate some of you, both really are excellent camera's in
their own way. I will get the wider 14mm lens for it though when
released if it is as good as the others.

For the first time though I feel that like my landrover the XPro-1 is a
camera that will suit me for the rest of my photography days, I have yet
to print from it but I expect to see results that match the canyon 5D2.

IanW