Re: [OM] [IMGs] M.Zuiko 12-50 Macro

Subject: Re: [OM] [IMGs] M.Zuiko 12-50 Macro
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2012 14:36:21 +1200
Moose's images are impressively sharp - if my circumstances were different
I might be tempted despite the small size of the camera. The photographer
side of me likes the sharpness.

However, from where I sit, I know that when it comes to sales very often
potential customers don't really care too much how sharp images are. And
my photos aren't selling through the sales avenues available to me right
now.

Note the comments about Bob Adler's two lovely baby shots -

So I'll stick with learning water-colour painting - which turns out to be more
difficult than I once thought..

Brian Swale