[OM] [IMGs] M.Zuiko 12-50 Macro

Subject: [OM] [IMGs] M.Zuiko 12-50 Macro
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 23:05:22 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks for posting--crop looks like taken with ta dedicated macro lens.
 Suspect it would give your Kiron and Tammy something to worry about.
Mike

Still Close Moose writes:

>This next little set is different, in that they have been processed
from Raw
>files and adjusted in various ways.

>Although I think all six are worth a look, those interested in
performance of
>the OM-D and 12-50 may find the crop of another, closer, bee on
coreopsis
>imageinspiring.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Home/OM-D_E
-M5_First_Images/M.Zuiko_12-50&image=_8030232croofm.jpg>

>A full pixel sample of a yarrow bloom shows great fine detail and a
slightly
>3Dquality.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Home/OM-D_E
-M5_First_Images/M.Zuiko_12-50&image=_8030224fp.jpg>