Re: [OM] Japan made hand grip for E-M5

Subject: Re: [OM] Japan made hand grip for E-M5
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2012 07:38:41 -0500
On Sun, Aug 5, 2012, at 07:19 AM, Brian Swale wrote:
> Michael Wong wrote
>
> > Dunno where I can purchase it, similar Leica's one and I think it's better
> > than original one.
> > http://dc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20120718_547367.html
> >
> > Regards,
> > Michael
>
> Google Chrome provides the following translations ...
>
> Aluminum grip for Yuenu, "OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5"
> Also of one's very own touch-enabled monitor cover

I guess that helps.  It reminds me of an old story about the problems of
translation.  "Rock of Ages, cleft for me" was translated into Japanese
by native English speakers who had learned Japanese.  It was then
translated back into English from the Japanese translation as "Very old
rock, split for my benefit."

Joel W.